Cleaning out the closet, garage, storage building etc - NOS and Performance Parts

adj.fpr/fuel gau./strap covers

If u can email me your info I can send the m/o rite away. Thanx.Damian

maf pipe

100_0587.jpg

NOS Roof Hatch Weatherstrip GM Parts 20217186 amd 20217187 $80shipped for the set or $40 each

100_0594.jpg

Steele right roof rail weatherstrip for a solid roof car. $25 shipped

100_0514.jpg

Chrome MAF to Turbo Pipe with hoses $50 shipped

100_0516.jpg

AC Delco LT1 MAF $125 shipped

condition on maf pipe and size please thanks

Steele right roof rail weatherstrip for a solid roof car. $25 shipped

I will take this if available still

I want a lot of this stuff but not sure what is left or spoken for. Can you give us an update?

I’m in for what ever is left of the list below. eMail please; as my PM box is full.

Thanks,

Joe
Netpay@swbell.net

MAF hotwire from alkycontrol. For use if you have issues/interference with an LT1 MAF + Translator setup and alky system $25 shipped

NOS Dew Sweeps for the wide door top chrome trim for a Turbo Regal Limited or a Turbo Regal with Limited Trim Package. GM Part #s 20674276 and 20674277 $60 for the set or $30 each shipped

Turbo Limited Console Applique already cut out for gauges. Use this if you don't want to mess up your original or your missing one. Driver Quality. GM Part 25528769 $15 shipped

Accufab adjustable fuel pressure regulators. I have 2 and they both function as expected. $60 each shipped (JUST NEED ONE)

Door pull strap eschutcheons with stainless insert (3). $5 shipped

AF translator v6.22 $125 shipped

Driveshaft loop Kirban style $35 shipped

chrome valve cover breather

interested in just the chrome valve cover breather if still available, if so, $?
will it work with the stock valve cover?

I'll take the NOS radiator cap.PM me your info.

Sent you a PM with my info.

All PMs replied to. I'm doing my best to keep up with all this so bare with me. Will post an update as soon as I get everything straight on who is first in line on what and what is left. Thanks in advance for your patience.

Powerlogger + kick panel setup is sold pending payment thanks precizion818

93 Chip = sold pending payment thanks windmill

Tie Down = sold pending payment thanks noneed4nos

Boost Gauge = sold pending payment thanks windmill

I'm interested in both the adjustable fpr and the fuel rail-mounted gauge. Is the price firm on both items? would u do $70 for both shipped to 94063? I could send money order asap.please email at gnash87@gmail.com. Damian. thanx. also want the pull strap escutcheons($5) so if u can do $75 for all 3 items that would be cool.

Your 1st in line on all these items. I can do $80 on all that. Let me know either way so I can offer it to someone else if you pass. thanks

Door pull strap eschutcheons with stainless insert (3). $5 shipped
Driveshaft loop Kirban style $35 shipped

I will take both of these, send me your paypal address and I will pay now.

Thanks

1st in line on the loop and 2nd in line on the door pull covers