Cleaning Out The Attic

Weakest Link

All parts available for pickup at Bowling Green or you pay shipping from 33548.

FAST External Data Logger $100.00

224/224 new Precision (DLS) flat tapped cam $100.00

New Precision 70mm hat for stock intake $100.00 or reasonable offer

New GM Air Temperature Sensor - $40.00

Pair GM motor mounts for V-6 turbo motor (very good condition) $30.00

'86 Hood emblems - make offer

New GM cam position sensor $150.00

Used Aluminum brake drums w/shoes $100.00

Used A/C compressor (off my race car in good condition) - make reasonable offer

4 - '86 T-Type Wheels (I believe I have the center caps) - $200.00

8" torque converter 4200 stall for a turbo 400 - make reasonable offer

8" torque converter 4200 stall for a 200-4R - make reasonable offer

stock torque converter - make reasonable offer

I may list some other stuff at a later date. I am trying to clear out my attic of stuff I will not need in the future.

It has only been raced not driven on the street. I am sure it is in good condition as the only reason I do not use it any longer is I changed to a turbo 400 transmission. Just make me a reasonable offer. I only raced this converter at 4 different races, with approxmiately 5 runs per race.

reasonable is like beauty, in the eye of the beholder.. reasonable to me may be 100 bucks.. but will piss you off.. :> i have a 9 inch now.. what brand is it?

Could I get some more info on the FAST data logger? Will it work with a classic FAST? Does this take place of the lap-top to record runs? Interested. Thanks, Phil.

The answer is yes to all of your questions. I bought it orginally for my FAST and used it with my new FXI until I bought an internal data logger software. It is the best thing to use in the car as a lot of tracks are not allowing laptops in cars any longer.

Thanks for making a deal with me on the wheels, then ignore my messages and sell to someone else. Real professional there buddy!