Cleaned up 2 of my non gn cars today..

allgojoe

img1235861780318.jpg

img1235861806859.jpg

img1235861740621.jpg

Beautiful cars man! Are they 03-04 cobras?

Oh, that dude bouncing off the diving board is halarious....priceless:)

redfire is a 03 with 12,000 miles and the torch red one is a 04 with 8,000 miles on it...

Looks like two nasty Terminators! Mind giving us some details on the build-ups on both of them?

The redfire went 10.50 at 135 with a ****ty 1.68 60 ft so this winter I redid the suspension, and the 04 well since there are some internet trolls on here that I dont want to let know the times I will keep that a secret, but its well into the 8s.

Sweet, none the less....I hear ya about the trolls on the net now days too. Stay safe man, 8's are no joke.

The 03 is a full weight loaded car that weighs almost 4000lbs with me and should go 10 0s this spring. Is bone stock motor with a whipple and I put a auto in it, very fun car to drive around like my gn but just a little more practical for the ets I am running with it.

Cobra's...

WOW...Very Nice Cars...I always loved the Cobra's, I would like to purchase one sometime to drive around on the street. Nice Collection, something to be proud of. Looks like you've done some nice upgrades...John

Nice cars, I almost bought an 2004 but the interior too was small for me I look like the guy on the diving board.:eek:

Hey ttypewhite love the foxbody in your sig, details??? I have a 87 that I am doing a mod motor swap with.

Thanks, its my brothers Stang. 351W with a J-trim Mondo blower making 24psi. Made 725whp last year with the Gen 6 DFI running out of fuel. We sold that and now got a FAST system for it. Should make 800+ to the back wheels with the upgraded fuel system and the extra 1000rpm that we couldn't push last year.