Clay "Nasty Wendy" in Hospital

Whoa! Sorry to hear, Clay...jeez, how much more crap can you handle?

May I suggest you drink a can of "Marvel Mystery Oil" for your "mystery" fever....that might help.....say what? o_O Hey, I 'm no doctor.......but.....I'm trying to be!:smuggrin: As Chuck said, hang in there...get well, back on your feet.

No matter what Charlie says, we think you're a very nice guy.....(y):p

Bruce '87 Grand National

The hospital is thinking either you blew a head gasket, a bad thermostat or you need a better radiator. :)

Seriously, keep fighting and get well soon. I agree with what was said a few posts ago... hospitals are under too much pressure to release as quickly possible.

Good luck!

Ok guys I'm back at Mom & Dad's. My stay in the hospital was three times as long as the stay for the surgery. The docs tell me that everything looks great. They say my organs should be coming into full strength with a little time. The kidney is already kicking ass. The pancreas had a harsher set back from the rejection but is expected to fully recover. I'm not going to keep bringing this post up. I just wanted to give those who wanted to know an update. Feel free to PM me for any more info if interested. Thanks for the support guys.

Great, Clay. Thanks for the update.........uh, can I ask? What organ? The one in front or the ones inside of you? Just wondering?o_O:rolleyes:

Bruce '87 Grand National