Clay "Nasty Wendy" in Hospital

nice to hear he's doin well, i remember when i was still active duty had a kidney removed the worst part was the boredom of not being able to do much while the muscles and nerves were healing. hang in there Clay.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.........

Really?

Who is the fucktard that rated this post (# 21) "Dumb"?

Show yourself, asshole.

Edit: I'm seeing it's "T-CHRGD".

I'm hoping it was a keystroke error. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt at this point.

Last edited:
Hey guys. Drugs are a good thing. Everything went great. It does feel like my insides have been ripped out. Nothing I didn't expect. The floodgates are open. Urine is flowing like a river. My blood sugar level is staying on target. So both organs (kidney&pancreas) are working. Thanks for the prayers and support. It really means a lot to me.

Hey guys. Drugs are a good thing. Everything went great. It does feel like my insides have been ripped out. Nothing I didn't expect. The floodgates are open. Urine is flowing like a river. My blood sugar level is staying on target. So both organs (kidney&pancreas) are working. Thanks for the prayers and support. It really means a lot to me.

Hey, Clay! That's GREAT! Just wonderful! Now that you're on pain medication, you can let out all those FARTS that you've been so nicely holding in at my suggestion...:whistle:

Prayers DO work, and you MEAN A LOT TO US, my friend! We all don't ever want you to forget that.

Wish you continuing recovery and back on the road soon! Thanks so much for posting to let us know how you're doing.

Give Scot W. a big hug as he's been a great guy here keeping us all informed about your hospital operation........(and thank him for not divulging the details of all the cutting, bleeding, gouging, ripping, and general slopping around in there while deciding which way the kidney faces up, or down, or sideways.....Quote, your doctor, Dr. K. Idneybean: "Hell, just throw it and sew it. Then lets golf!!!") I swear, I heard it from an intern.:cautious:

Bruce '87 Grand National

Last edited:
Hey! You’re still alive!

Nice. You’ll be wrenching and hotroding in no time at all.

Here’s to a speedy recovery and don’t be selfish with those drugs. Remember, we gave you a car. :D

D

Very good to hear , glad your doing well , we don't know each other , but get well soon :)

You went in for surgery like this and didn't call me first to let me know!?
When I get my hands on you ............... :nailbiting:
You rotten b*tch. :facepalm: