Classic FAST O2 question

BUFORD93

What modifications are needed to a classic fast box to make it compatable with any 5 wire O2 sensor?

You won't be able to make it compatible with every TYPE of 5 wire sensor. You can purchase the universal O2 calibration for a small fee (under $20). This will allow you to use the same type of O2 sensor and the ecu will recognize it. You can give us a call with your ecu serial number and we can usually email you the universal calibration file within a couple hours.

I recently discovered I had been using a NGK type “LHA” sensor with a FAST Classic that have had the universal O2 calibration file upgrade. It seemed to operate the system fine.

In the FAST O2 instruction file for the XFI, it is indicated that " V1.310 adds compatibility with “LHA” sensors, and goes on to indicate selection of the incorrect O2 sensor could result in "erroneous O2 readings".

I am assuming the “L1H1” or “L2H2” sensors are only compatible with the upgraded Classic FAST, or would the "LHA" sensor be accurate as well.

Thanks