Classic FAST B2B Question?

8urV8

Hey guys been having trouble with my setup for the last past week. Found that the green idle bubble was flatlined at the bottom of the fuel tables.
Well restalled the COM software and got the idle bubble to float like it should.The car was performance was and tables started going hay wire popping running at idle like crap and has the current files that ran like a champ. I borrowed my friends FAST ECM and plugged in and runs like a champ.

So how much does it cost for FAST to fix my ECM or reflash it any info will be helpful?/B].

The cost depends on what is wrong with it. Depending on the problem, they may not fix it at all :frown:

So how much give or take would one run?

Like I posted earlier it depends on what is wrong. If you want a range, I will say $50-$800. Some of the parts are discontinued, so if one of those is bad they won't be able to fix it at all.

Crap well don't need the O2 sensor or the harness. I'll just try to ship out and see what they say.

Another option would be to contact Craig Smith on this board. He does repairs on these boxes, but I don't know what his workload is.