Classic car prices?

kcs387

Ok im tring to find some were to get classic car prices im trying to find out what a 1964 1/2 Mustang convertible v8 289 in excellent condition and a 1946 Chevrolet Fleetmaster 4 door excellent condition. My father in law has them and it trying to price them.

The prices of any classic/muscle/hotrod/streetrod/special interest cars are in the dumper right now. My father is big into streetrods & I've been looking at prices of them, they are down big time. Sorry, can't really say a price on the stang.

Close the garage door and open it again in about 10 years and the price will be double. My boss just bought a 65 convert that is pretty clean and she paid $5,500 but that was an estate sale. The 46 is a crap shoot depending if you can find a buyer or not. low end is $3500 and that is probably low depending on condition. The market is sh!t right now. post some pics of both the cars or send me some hypo-6@juno.com and I will have my ford buddy look at the mustang. he is mainly into shelbys but I will have him look at them.