ckperformance 2004r overhaul manual

Well, that certainly taught me a lesson!
No, I won't be doing any more favors.
And thanks for posting it like you promised!

Perhaps this is silly of me, but I'm going to base my decision about who to use for my transmission work on your behavior here. I'd rather not wait a year and listen to excuses...

Panic

Take it easy man. Chris will post it, give him time. I myself would like to have it in my hands also but I also want a quality product.
I am sure he will still post it. He has alot going on in his life like a family, a child on the way and a business to run. You have waited this long a little longer wont kill anyone. You should give Chris a call if you are in a bind and need to get your trans back together. He is a stand up guy and has always been pleasant to speak with on the phone. How many other guys do you know that would help you with vendor Xs product when you cant get any of their people to help you with a product you bought from them. All I am saying is be patient.

Brian;)

Brian,
I don't think Panic has even bought a manual....

He just wants a free copy posted...

And the opportunity to make $, editing it.

please clarify...if you are posting the manual, will you still be sending out hard-copies?

I paid for one very early on. I don't even need it now, but I would still like to have a hard copy of the completed manual.

Thanks,
Rob

"Brian,
I don't think Panic has even bought a manual....

He just wants a free copy posted...

And the opportunity to make $, editing it."

What an obnoxious moron. I edited a copy OF WHAT HE POSTED HERE to show him how to do it, and distributed it TO HIM and anmyone who asked FOR FREE. My effort, my time: cost = $0000.

Take your head out of your ass and shut up.

In the event that anyone with manners is curious: I don't edit other people's text, not even for money, I'm not a secretary. My time is spent trying to finish 3 books of my own now; here's one - notice the warning that "it's not available yet, DON'T SEND ANY MONEY":
http://victorylibrary.com/brit/CONC.htm
I don't need other people to do my research.
However, unlike the "author", I didn't take anyone's money for a product that does not exist, and continue to tell "the dog ate my homework" stories about why it's not done, and when it will be done (the last one is right up here Jan 1st: "tonight we will post chapter 5 ,abcd in its entirety").
To the backward child with no manners: exactly where did I say I bought a copy? Or that I want a copy?
This material is so foreign to me - I have no interest in starting at square 1 on a new subject - I have 40 years experience on the booklet topic above - that (since I'm local) I was considering simply having him do my car, but in my experience (and of course, you're quite free to follow your own judgment) people who don't do what they tell you after they have your money are not people I like doing business with.
To be fair, CK's grasp of the subject appears to be very detailed, and the formatting work is simply something that I'm more familiar with than he is so I thought I would show show him (again, my time donated for nothing) what changes would improve it, but as they say "no good deed goes unpunished".
I have no interest in the book, or when it will be available, or at all.

im waiting for the person who donated the space to post the rest of the manual on the web to respond so i can email it to him,and no the whole thing wont be there as its not fair to those who are paying.anyhow sto kato kato,like we say around here im going to put all my efforts into this to finish it now that i see i have made some upset.im not making excuses ,ill come through.

Originally posted by panic

I have no interest in the book, or when it will be available, or at all.

If you have no interest in the book, why are you upset that Chris did not accept your services when he didn't request them, and why are you even involved in the post?

It's amazing to me that when a person does 10,000 good things for other people, some people judge that same person on just
" one " thing that is " perceived " to be bad. What about the other 9,999 good things he's done. I've watched this board for several years now and observed Chris continually handing out free advise and help, in abundance.

As a business man myself, I realize the importance of time and that time is something sacred to a business man, and to use that business and personal time to help out us fellow racers, is commendable. If anyone thinks that Chris is making money on this project, they just don't understand.

Chris should be supported, not criticized !

Thanks for the great effort Chris. Don't let the negative attitudes of a few get you down and spoil it for the rest of us.

well put.the greeks have a saying"the camel only sees the other camels hump,even with his head on backwards"

Any word on completion? I am gonna be ready to send my trans to the builder in 3 weeks and if this was ready it would be GREAT!! Can I still buy a copy???? I NEED this book!!!!

im doing my best to finish it this month,and im pretty sure i will.the printing should take a few das after that.im working om it right now as much as i can.what did you think of chapter 5?

With all your detail Chris ATSG may be calling you in for a desk job:D
Looks great man, Ill need to, Im sure even after building as many as i have there are things to learn.
THanks for the effort

Originally posted by KLHAMMETT
With all your detail Chris ATSG may be calling you in for a desk job:D
Looks great man, Ill need to, Im sure even after building as many as i have there are things to learn.
THanks for the effort

CH 5 looks great, that is what mademe so anxious, thats exactly what I would like to give to the builder........

manual

I haven't ordered one yet, but I definately want one when they're done! :D

Keep up the good work..

received refund as you indicated. thanks for keeping your word. best of luck with the manual. this will be my final post for this topic.

"mr schnauffer"

thanks,two,four ,and 8 will be up in their entirety in the next few days.im on it night and day.