ckperformance 2004r overhaul manual

Use your imagination on those dissassembly tools

Go down to your local hardware store and use your imagination. You'll come up with something alot cheaper than the J-tools. All thread is invaluable.

there will be many home made tools where applicable but also all the proper methods for thse who will build on a regular basis.we are still chugging and now need gm permission to use some of their printed materials as well as a complete listing of the gm part numbers for everything.no problem we gt a few insiders at gm using our stuff so they gotta return the favors now.

any customers trhat have pictures of their buicks w/ ckperformance products or transmissions may submit them to the website for inclusion into the manual photo gallery.

keep me on the list!

Chris,

please keep me on the list for a copy of the rebuild manual. I posted previously as v8rob, but I've re-registered as AT7WE2.

I'm holding off on my rebuild until I can get a copy of your manual. Until then, my GN justs sits there :(

Thanks,
Rob Pinkston
Dallas, Tx

damn we are right at the 100 mark with the guys from the mcss boards,but ill take care of you know whos first.

just dont blackmail me chris .we are working hard on it .even disected some parts so you will see some really interesting photographs / cutaway views.