ck trans

chops

Called chris on my trans problem and was very helpfull on answering every question and when I asked him what do I get for a stage2 build he told me everything he does for that build unlike some others who tell you they have to open it up to see what's wrong and they just replace what's bad !!!! Chris also told me if I want to build my self he will guide me through every step .so ck is getting my buisness no beating around the bush with chris!!!!!

like i said when we spoke he makes the parts ,wrote his book,has a very strong following and he also is a tech advisor for empire muscle cars .

Yeah but when he is selling something and he never answers your post or pms you after muliple posts you have to wonder about customer service. That cost him at least two trans from me.

every ck transmission ive seen around here has broke for some reason or another. i know of a guy out on long island who builds a quality piece and his customer service is second to none.

Weel the way I see when you race the car on the street as much as I do and use it as a daily driver it don't really matter who builds it there is nothing bullet proof period heat is the number 1 killer in all trans period.

That's why I made the post to see feed back on his trans vs all others we all have good and bad to say about all vendors but I prefer to keep it to my self

all things being equal ,all the trans buikders are human each has their own problems at 1 time or another.it comes down to personal preference and which one makes you feel comfortable giving them your money.