CK Performance 2004r Stage I

Real-T

Hello All,

As some of you may already know, CK Performance is in the process of moving to their new location in Long Island.

To help in this process, Chris has two Stage I units ready to go that he will ship once they are settled in their new place.

If anyone is interested, the units will ship within 2 weeks once they are settled in.

If you are able to wait for the units, these may be for you.

The Stage I will go for the sale price of $1599US shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

For those in Canada that are interested, please contact me directly and we can discuss some options at ckperformance@magma.ca .

To be fair in this process, for those that are interested, we will add names to a list as they come in. When payment is required, we will go in order on that list, and ship the units accordingly.

To help track the request, please email or PM me .

One unit has been spoken for.

I also forgot to mention in the original ad that this price is outright so no core or core charge will apply.

Trans is built to stage 1 specs on the website.billet drum,wide alto band,red clutches,recalibrated valve body.STAGE 1 2004R TRANSMISSION

THE STAGE 1 2004R IS BUILT FOR ENGINES PRODUCING UP TO 400 FOOT POUNDS OF TORQUE. EACH TRANSMISSION IS PROFESSIONALLY ASSEMBLED AND THEN GIVEN A THOROUGH ROAD TEST IN OUR TEST VEHICLE TO GUARANTEE FLAWLESS OPERATION PRIOR TO SHIPPING.

COMPETITION COMPONENTS

E4340 steel billet shaft forward clutch drum.Heat treated stator support.Heat treated sun gear shell.Oversize servo assembly.Buick Grand National intermediate servo assembly.

CLUTCH AND BAND UPGRADES

Oversize red lined racing band with welded anchors.6 friction 3-4 clutch pack with red lined racing frictions.Updated 2 friction overdrive clutch pack.Special direct clutch apply ring inproves direct clutch apply and durability.

HYDRAULIC UPGRADES

13 vane high output pump.Increased line and lubrication pressures. Performance steel line boost valve.Additional lubrication passages added to the center support. Custom calibrated valve body.Rerouted third gear clutch apply passages for improved direct clutch apply. Dual feed hydraulics triple third gear clutch apply pressure and volume.

#$1799.00
2004R Stage 1 transmission with street/strip calibration.

Trans is built to stage 1 specs on the website.billet drum,wide alto band,red clutches,recalibrated valve body.STAGE 1 2004R TRANSMISSION

THE STAGE 1 2004R IS BUILT FOR ENGINES PRODUCING UP TO 400 FOOT POUNDS OF TORQUE. EACH TRANSMISSION IS PROFESSIONALLY ASSEMBLED AND THEN GIVEN A THOROUGH ROAD TEST IN OUR TEST VEHICLE TO GUARANTEE FLAWLESS OPERATION PRIOR TO SHIPPING.

COMPETITION COMPONENTS

E4340 steel billet shaft forward clutch drum.Heat treated stator support.Heat treated sun gear shell.Oversize servo assembly.Buick Grand National intermediate servo assembly.

CLUTCH AND BAND UPGRADES

Oversize red lined racing band with welded anchors.6 friction 3-4 clutch pack with red lined racing frictions.Updated 2 friction overdrive clutch pack.Special direct clutch apply ring inproves direct clutch apply and durability.

HYDRAULIC UPGRADES

13 vane high output pump.Increased line and lubrication pressures. Performance steel line boost valve.Additional lubrication passages added to the center support. Custom calibrated valve body.Rerouted third gear clutch apply passages for improved direct clutch apply. Dual feed hydraulics triple third gear clutch apply pressure and volume.

#$1799.00
2004R Stage 1 transmission with street/strip calibration.
Chris I will take it, I PM'ed Real-T but havent heard back from him. You can PM me for any info you need from me.

Thanks,
Mark

im sure mike will respond to you.if you dont hear from him by the morning call the shop.itll give you the new number.my wife michelle can then further assist you.

Second unit has been sold but another one is available.

Same price, same trans CK Performance 2004r Stage I $1599 shipped to the lower 48.