ck perf stage 2 need help

turbocam

i went to reynolds this weekend and ran several times,my friend ran the car and had to lift because it wouldnt go into drive. i ran the car a little later and it shifted fine but it had some vibration, i should have lifted also but i was laying the spank down on a 07 z06.:biggrin: anyway i got home drove the car around a little and everything is good as far as shifting. it doesnt make any rattling or grinding noise until i put a little foot in the throttle.i took the pan off, opened the filter and there were red flakes(clutches?) green pieces and black pieces that i think were permatec or some type of soft plastic.any ideas ? this is a ck performance stage 2 trans

metal

forgot to say there was very little metal inside the filter and the pan was clean:confused:

Can you post pics of the pieces? Sounds like the lining of a clutch plate.

post up your name here and when you purchased it or email me and ill pull up the trans receipt on the computer and contact you.red flakes can be defective clutch material that fell off the backing and green could be a rear end play selective washer,but anything is possible.does the vibration appear in park and neutral as well?

park/neutral

i knew you would see this,thats why i posted here.its been a great trans. by the way.i can rev the motor and it will do it.really cant tell if it is in the trans,i just checked there first because it has been shifting a little funny lately.when i pulled the filter apart it kinda scared me:eek: chris clark ............706 595 9483..........cell 706 466 5890..........thanks