Ck 2004r stage 1 trans for sale

4 sold.anyone else need let me know.I have 3 more in stock.I will have another 2 tested by next week.thanks for your business.

yesterday pulled out a cz stage 1 with 200 plus miles.1399.00 shipped.Billet forward drum,billet servo,billet band pin,alto wide band,bottom feed filter w/sump extension,.555 boost valve,NO CORE CHARGE.IN STOCK READY TO SHIP.Will add billet input shaft,billet od carrier and billet ring gear for 1999.00 shipped.

Chris, How much extra for a Stage Right T-brake on the Stage 2 at $1999.00 shipped?

yesterday pulled out a cz stage 1 with 200 plus miles.1399.00 shipped.Billet forward drum,billet servo,billet band pin,alto wide band,bottom feed filter w/sump extension,.555 boost valve,NO CORE CHARGE.IN STOCK READY TO SHIP.Will add billet input shaft,billet od carrier and billet ring gear for 1999.00 shipped.

That is like giving it away:biggrin:

What type of warranty on these tranny's? (EX. being the Stage 2 with t-brake) How are they shipped?

Full Billet Transmission.

Hi, Chris. Sent you an e-mail regarding my transmission. I see it's easier to catch you attention here. Hope the snow storm isn't too bad.
By the way, this is my first post, so I'm saying hello to every-one.

Alex and Ted,both units left today.Benjamin it will be pulled out and shipped by lunchtime,and yours will be going in Tony.

actually,you will follow him.we want to get some miles on it considering its going across the border.Some time towards the end of next week we can schedule you to pick it up.Hows Friday?if its good give me a ring.