Cincinnati area track day spring 07

We are on for 4/21/07...we are not renting...track was just too expesive for the size group we had. So we are just getting our own staging lane...we will get the tree operator to hold the lights to give us a chance to spool up. We will also pit on the tower side of the track to accomodate our group all parking together. Should be a great time anyway!

$15 to race..$5 to spectate.

We are hoping to get an early estimate as to turnout so if you think you will be there post here.

Lets go racing!

Kevin, not sure if you remember but I picked up your old DS when you and your buddy were up in Columbus awhile back. I hope to have mine up and running soon and plan on being there.

I don't think I'm going to be able to make it. I pick my motor up tomorrow. Rebuild has taken a little longer than I was hoping for. All good things come to those who wait, right? Hope to have it re-installed by the end of the week. Won't have it broke in by the 21st.

Kevin, not sure if you remember but I picked up your old DS when you and your buddy were up in Columbus awhile back. I hope to have mine up and running soon and plan on being there.

Nice to here from you again. I found the original box and instructions if you want it. Let me know!

I will be there, hopefully with a car too. My build project is getting very close.

If you can zip it to me in the mail, that'd be great. I can pm you with my address. Let me know on the postage. :cool:

Heck yea, count me in. I just read this and should be able to go. Might have to drag along my good friends Natalie & Dave Fiscus too. They live in Williamsburg so that's an easy commute from they're house.

Patrick

I hope the weather gets better by the 21st. Looks like it will still be raining this weekend here at Hamilton. Maybe next week will be dryer and warmer with 65 deg and a clear blue sky on test and tune day.

Mike

Nice to here from you again. I found the original box and instructions if you want it. Let me know!

I will be there, hopefully with a car too. My build project is getting very close.

Kevin, if you go call me 368-4294. I have to see this thing run:eek: I cant bring the GN due to the garage construction right now, but i'll attend if you get your car there.

Dorn, won't be in town during this particular event. Just my luck!

Good Running Guys

flipmo

We are on for 4/21/07...we are not renting...track was just too expesive for the size group we had. So we are just getting our own staging lane...we will get the tree operator to hold the lights to give us a chance to spool up. We will also pit on the tower side of the track to accomodate our group all parking together. Should be a great time anyway!

We are hoping to get an early estimate as to turnout so if you think you will be there post here.

Lets go racing!

i'm going to try to make it. ;)

Lets go racing!

so how many TR's are you expecting for this?