chrome t type wheels?

87GNattyKid

Has anyone gotten their t type rims smoothed out and chromed? I was thinking about getting mine repainted and was thinking either all black or chrome. If anyone has pic of either let me know! =)

Me too !
I'm seriously considering having a set polished and powdercoated clear.
lemme know if you get any pics!
good to hear from you.......

i saw a picture of chrome ones in a kirban's book that i have unfortunately it was in black and white so i couldn't really see the detail =\ i figure polishing and chroming them would cost more than just getting them powder coated black but either way id like to see some color pics

Not mine but a pic I found.

attachment.php

Larry, those look similar to mine. I have chrome powder coated ones that I got from Brian at G-Body Parts.

small.jpg

small2.jpg

I was nervous about getting them painted black but I ended up really liking the way it looks... Looks a lot nicer when they are very clean.

If anyone is interested,i have 6 powder coated t-type rims that were done from gbody parts that i was going to put up for sale soon .they were done about 3 years ago but are in excellent condition.ill probably sell them for $100 each.

Thanks,Nick

I love the look of the all Black rims 87we4turbo...Looks sick !!!...Been thinking about doing it

Beggining to wonder what they would look like on a dark blue car...the white lettering is a nice contrast