Chrome GN bumpers?

oldsracer

Identity Crisis
Could you get an 87 Grand NAtional with chrome bumpers or were they all black. Im currently looking at a car and the guy claims there real Grand National bumpers but there chrome. Thanks for your time and help.

Thats what I thought but I didnt wanna argue with him then be wrong and look like an a$$ :D

You could have gotten very early in the 87 model run a WO4 turbo regal - all black with the grey interior with the LC2 turbo engine- no rear spoiler with the chrome bumpers and chrome outline of the side marker lights by the headlights - but not on the GN. This was replaced with the WE4 all black with black bumpers-only 1547 made. The WO4 would likely be rare, due to the limited run, but there are no known production figures of these.:smile:

You could have gotten very early in the 87 model run a WO4 turbo regal - all black with the grey interior with the LC2 turbo engine- no rear spoiler with the chrome bumpers and chrome outline of the side marker lights by the headlights - but not on the GN. The WO4 would likely be rare, due to the limited run, but there are no known production figures of these.:smile:

And I bet most now have black bumpers cauz man were they ugly!!!

:biggrin: