Chrome fender trim show quality

1FASTWH1

IMG_20110811_181636.jpgI have all 4 chrome wheel trim in excellent condition no dents or dings. $250 shipped

Sorry Bernie if I did offer these for 175 you can still get these for that. It has been a while and you never did respond so I forgot about the post. Anyway the 250 is not written in stone thats just a starting point. Almost everything in the parts for sale section is negotiable. What I have are perfect and worth every penny but I can honor my word for 175. But you should have been got these if you are serious about purchasing.

Sorry Bernie if I did offer these for 175 you can still get these for that. It has been a while and you never did respond so I forgot about the post. Anyway the 250 is not written in stone thats just a starting point. Almost everything in the parts for sale section is negotiable. What I have are perfect and worth every penny but I can honor my word for 175. But you should have been got these if you are serious about purchasing.

But you should have been got these if you are serious about purchasing.

X2

Still Interested in the Mouldings X2

Yes, I am still interested in the set. I sent you a PM and replied to the origional post on the thread that the link to the pictures you sent wouldn't open. If these have no dings and dents around the oustside and the lower flat parts are not discolored and will shine up I will take them for $175.00 delivered to 35802. Let me know your PayPal email and I will sent it tonight.
Ken