Christmas Lights

N.W. Buick

Just Curiuos if anyone here does the all out x-mas light display sort of a salute to - Clark Griswald?

I decided to go all out this year after my neighbor started the x-mas lighting smack down.

Mike

Driving around on Christmas Eve to view the light displays has been a family tradition for at least 2 generations. 'Bout 6 years ago I bought 3 little candy gift boxes and printed out a "Griswold Award" on the computer. Left them at the 3 displays our family deemed the most worthy. Christmas Vacation is one of my favorite movies of all time; just like our home movies, only filmed better.

Christmas vacation is one of the great ones....it and the original are the best!!

I just moved into a new house and had a Clark moment when I hooked up a few strands outside and couldn't get them to come on....i was flipping the wrong switch lol...if i woulda had some plastic reindeer i woulda kicked them

My favorite time of the year

Well, I just couldn't wait until after Thanks Giving this year to put up all the lights. They have been up for a week now and call me crazy....but my kids love it.

Others in the neighborhood are starting to catch on just like my facination with Turbo Buick;) We now have 4 turbo buick on my block and just found out tonight that there is another one a couple streets over.;) Happy Thanks Giving Everyone!

Ray