Chris from CKPerformance

deacon07

Has anyone heard from Chris? I've tried calling the number listed on the website, but it says it's unavailable. I placed an order with him last week and was just hoping on an update.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks guys,

Dan

Anybody know how to order CK Performance's 200-4R recalibration kit and billet servo package? I've been emailing and calling for 6 months and haven't been able to get a hold of anyone. Only reason I haven't moved on and gone with something else is because everyone says CK's shift kit is the best.

In less than a day I received a pm from forum member john keskes and was able to get a hold of CK and make my order! I don't own a GNX but someone on Camaros.Net referred me to post here about CK Performance because he is a member here. I'm wishing now I had a Buick to be a part of the great community here!

In the same boat as Faskev....if anybody knows a personal phone number or some other way to get hold of Chris/Michelle, let me know too....have sent him pms and tried calling many times a day for the past week or so....

Shoedoos, I called (631) 218-1989 today at 9:30 am Central Time and someone picked up first ring and I was able to put in my order.

Try this one, guaranteed he will pick-up, this is the CK bat-phone! 631-218-1048