Chris at CKPerformance.com WOW!

toomanymodz

A friend of mine had his car in the shop and needed a new torque converter ASAP. I called Chris and he had one in stock. I told him that I could mail in the payment, but that the mail would take several days. Chris sensed my friends urgency and shipped the torque converter before receiving payment! We got it in just two days. Just amazing service, not to mention trust in someone he's never done business with before. Thank you Chris! :biggrin:

Wow that's impressive that he just happened to have the correct converter for his set up. Chris was lucky to get the converter out the door instead of collecting dust. You really did CK a favor on that one.

Lonnie @ Extreme automatics is my first choice.

Wow that's impressive that he just happened to have the correct converter for his set up. Chris was lucky to get the converter out the door instead of collecting dust. You really did CK a favor on that one.

hijacked.gif

Although I use Lonnie as well, your comments were highly unwarranted !!

Bryan