Chopped & Dropped

turbomontecarlo

im faster then you!
ok i wanna lower my car about 2 -3 inches and i was thinking of cutting the coils..but then i have the wonderful camber caster problum for the front...doesn anyone know where i can get dropped spindils?...keep in mind its a monte carlo...oh and about the back cutting the coils is fine with that isnt it?

Try BellTech, PST,Jegs or Summit. If that doesn't work pick up a sport truck magazine and look through the adds. The spindles are the same as an S-10. Aint nothing special about Montes. You cant cut the rear coils on a G-body. I might suggest the same companies for a rear kit. If that is not low enough for you than might I suggest coil springs from a 3rd gen Camaro. These are easier to cut because they are only pigtailed on one end.

Eric Fisher

I have rear springs from 82/92 camaro/firebird. They are a narrower spring and have an eye loop that fits on the rear and on the top side there is none. I use a rubber insulator on the top. You can get an inch thick from Mustangs......fits the GM springs. Cut them or not.......your choice. Mine aren't cut.

http://community.webshots.com/user/redregalt

I used the hotchkis springs and now i can barely fit my hand between the tire and fender.

Nick