CHOP CHOP CHOP ***Whole 87 limited parts car ! 109 - power seat - blue interior - vacuum brakes-LOTS

How Much for the header panel to 98226
$300 plus shipping and it appears to be 100% perfect. I have shipped 3-4 of these as far as Texas and the cost of those were $80 each on shipping. WA state is a little further so I would expect it would cost a little more

$300 plus shipping and it appears to be 100% perfect. I have shipped 3-4 of these as far as Texas and the cost of those were $80 each on shipping. WA state is a little further so I would expect it would cost a little more

I'll have to pass for now and save up, thank you.

Dash pad?

its perfect !!!! bought a 2nd car with a blue interior today and that 1 is cracked. $225 plus shipping. i have had around 10 cars with blue interiors maybe 4 good dash pads in this color.almost all maroon ones are cracked. both tans ones i had were cracked. i would say grey ones are about 50% good.

reg4.jpg

blue.jpg

blu.jpg

How much for the rear bumperettes w/pads? Would you be willing to remove two of the ac/heat vents from the console or is that going out intact only? Shipped to 63119.

How much for the both side headlight bezel lights (turn indicators) to 85014.