Chit talker(ronnie)s meat can't be beat! ask me how I know

Where you going in Florida Adam? I will be in ft lauderdale the 21st thru the 27th.
Btw, there is a couple not far from me that is first cousin's. I swear they moved up here from the south no lie.:eek: :eek: :p :D

We are headed to Destin tom morning for the weekend, coming home next tuesday! Not my idea, but I was informed that if I plan on making all the races I want to then it would be best to take the wife somewhere first. ;)

Like I said, and I wasn't completely joking, it ain't against the law if you're from arkansas!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

We are headed to Destin tom morning for the weekend, coming home next tuesday! Not my idea, but I was informed that if I plan on making all the races I want to then it would be best to take the wife somewhere first. ;)
QUOTE]

I spent my wife's birthday last year at Muncie dragway without my wife and had her cake in the truck with me. I never even seen that dry spell coming!!!:D

^ He is telling the truth. I rode up with him and he had to buy the cake before we made it to the track lol.

Did you get laid that night Ronnie? Haha

Nothing says I love you like a cake thats been rolling around in the backseat of the "school bus" for ten hours!!

The hard part was keeping everybody at the track out of the cake.
Big Head if your interested round everything up to take the air ride off of the school bus we might trade you for it.