Chit talker(ronnie)s meat can't be beat! ask me how I know

BIG HEAD CHRIS

This past weekend I ,along with the rest of the really cool people ,went to beautiful,scenic,and extreemly flat,Dublin Indiana.Home of team Banana Hammock Racings world head quarters, and culinary school.Once there,We were treated to some fine,fine home cookin'.Ronnie decided it would be prudent to make a test pass on cooking a hog.He Hit the nail right on the hammer.If the BBQ turned out this good on the first shot,I can't wait untill Bowling Green.Home made green beans,Roasted new potatos, Baked beans,D-licious.We even got to rub shoulders with Dublin's hoy paloy.I have to say,like everyone I talked to,the food was excelent,and everyone had a great time.Thanks Ronnie and Timmy for the memorable day.
P.S. Ronnie,In order to be considered a "Hillbilly",You have to live within 347 miles of a actual HILL!

Thanks Chris

This past weekend I ,along with the rest of the really cool people ,went to beautiful,scenic,and extreemly flat,Dublin Indiana.Home of team Banana Hammock Racings world head quarters, and culinary school.Once there,We were treated to some fine,fine home cookin'.Ronnie decided it would be prudent to make a test pass on cooking a hog.He Hit the nail right on the hammer.If the BBQ turned out this good on the first shot,I can't wait untill Bowling Green.Home made green beans,Roasted new potatos, Baked beans,D-licious.We even got to rub shoulders with Dublin's hoy paloy.I have to say,like everyone I talked to,the food was excelent,and everyone had a great time.Thanks Ronnie and Timmy for the memorable day.
P.S. Ronnie,In order to be considered a "Hillbilly",You have to live within 347 miles of a actual HILL!

Thanks Chris
Thanks Chris, I was glad everybody made it. I was surprised that many Buick guy's showed up.
I was wanting to spank Kip's truck when you left, but he was scared and pulled the ricer flyby on me.:p :biggrin:
Btw, thanks for not trying to beat my meat!!!:D I am starting to wonder about those southern boys all they talk about is beating the banana or my meat.:eek: :D :p
The north beat us!!

I plan to be there, I'm just not sure if I want witness exactly what Ronnie does to that pig before he cooks it! :eek:

I can hear ya'll now, "Hey Kevin, hold the pig's legs, I don't want that to happen to me too." :eek: :biggrin:

I plan to be there, I'm just not sure if I want witness exactly what Ronnie does to that pig before he cooks it! :eek:

What ever, I bet you have a friend with a banjo don't you Adam? :eek: :eek:
I don't!!:D I am highly allergic to banjo music.
I was going to meet your newest member (SAM) at edgewater the 21st for some grudge racing, but I will be in florida visting some palm tree posse members.
I hope it gets rained out till I get back.:biggrin: :biggrin:

Cal's tent will be chock full of the fastest cars at the Nats and the best food. Everybody knows that.

Steaks, crawfish, chicken....

We may have to see if the GSCA will print our menu in the Nats schedule they give out.

What ever, I bet you have a friend with a banjo don't you Adam? :eek: :eek:
I don't!!:D I am highly allergic to banjo music.
I was going to meet your newest member (SAM) at edgewater the 21st for some grudge racing, but I will be in florida visting some palm tree posse members.
I hope it gets rained out till I get back.:biggrin: :biggrin:

Back to FL this weekend, just for a family trip this time! I need to rest up and relax before making the final push to get the car ready for BG!!

Banjo music is my favorite, right next to cow tipping and mud riding!! :rolleyes:

At least our family trees have branches:biggrin: .

Only once and I swear nobody told me she was my cousin!! ;) :rolleyes: :biggrin:

btw it ain't against the law if you in arkansas!!

Back to FL this weekend, just for a family trip this time! I need to rest up and relax before making the final push to get the car ready for BG!!

Banjo music is my favorite, right next to cow tipping and mud riding!! :rolleyes:

Only once and I swear nobody told me she was my cousin!! ;) :rolleyes: :biggrin:

btw it ain't against the law if you in arkansas!!

Where you going in Florida Adam? I will be in ft lauderdale the 21st thru the 27th.
Btw, there is a couple not far from me that is first cousin's. I swear they moved up here from the south no lie.:eek: :eek: :p :D