ChiSOX

Blwn87

"You have a vacuum leak?"
Been a Sox fan for a long long time (born in 82 so its hasn't really been that long) and this team deserves it. They prove that $ doesn't always buy championships. This team is good for baseball because everyone on the team is selfless. Will this put to rest who is the better team in chicago and deserves equal or more media coverage as the northsiders? No, but it should. I am overjoyed they got this far and would be happy even if they got swept in the WS. If Astros win their series, the world series is going to be interesting with such dominate pitching on both sides.

I just dont want all the people that are fans because they win come out. I bet after this year they'll sell more hats than the last 3 years.

jerrad said:
I just dont want all the people that are fans because they win come out. I bet after this year they'll sell more hats than the last 3 years.

Having just moved to Chicago from New England, let me tell you that this is probably a true statement. Fair Weather Red Sox fans are the most annoying people on earth.

I'm not much of a baseball fan, but I watched most of the Sox/Angels games...

I swear, watching the Angels play in those games was about as lively as driving thru Kansas on a golf cart...No offense to LA fans, but MAN were the Angels BORING to watch...

Shane said:
Having just moved to Chicago from New England, let me tell you that this is probably a true statement. Fair Weather Red Sox fans are the most annoying people on earth.

Come on now I'm a huge redsox fan. Have been for years. I just hate walking around and asking a guy with a redsox hat on how he liked the game and getting a blank stare back.

Cub fan for life.

There is absolutely no way that I will ever want the White Sox to win a world series. I am a true blue Cub fan and completely dispise a few of the players. A.J. Piersinski is a jag(nobody can argue that) it has been reported on the "Score" that he was heard by reporters standing on the top step of the dugout yelling at the LA fans after the win and I quote " FU*K YA" over and over. If there is any justice at all in the universe, he will take a fastball on the hand breaking a bone. Sportsmanship is the most important part of the game. I tell my Lil leaguers to "Act like they have been there before". Its hard to get that thru to them with jerks like A.J. stepping on a fallen 3rd baseman(during the regular season) instead of jumping over him and swearing at the crowd after winning yesterday. As a sworn enemy of the Cardinals, I will however root for them if they get past Houston. GO NATIONAL LEAGUE.

Brer Rabbit said:
There is absolutely no way that I will ever want the White Sox to win a world series. I am a true blue Cub fan and completely dispise a few of the players. A.J. Piersinski is a jag(nobody can argue that) it has been reported on the "Score" that he was heard by reporters standing on the top step of the dugout yelling at the LA fans after the win and I quote " FU*K YA" over and over. If there is any justice at all in the universe, he will take a fastball on the hand breaking a bone. Sportsmanship is the most important part of the game. I tell my Lil leaguers to "Act like they have been there before". Its hard to get that thru to them with jerks like A.J. stepping on a fallen 3rd baseman(during the regular season) instead of jumping over him and swearing at the crowd after winning yesterday. As a sworn enemy of the Cardinals, I will however root for them if they get past Houston. GO NATIONAL LEAGUE.

I am with you on this one brother!!!!!, I am a die hard Cub fan as well!!!!

Prasad

jerrad said:
Come on now I'm a huge redsox fan. Have been for years. I just hate walking around and asking a guy with a redsox hat on how he liked the game and getting a blank stare back.

I'm just talking the fair weather fans, buddy. You wanna route for the Bosox, route for the Bosox.

I'm just hoping the Tigers will win something again before I die :rolleyes: . The World Series, the Championship, a Little League game, Putt Putt golf, ANYTHING.

Brer Rabbit said:

I am as big of a Cub fan as they come. With that said, I am rooting big time for the White Sox to win the World Series. My take is that a White Sox win will put pressure on the Cubs to "git r done". Time will tell.... but I will root for the White Sox over the Cards or Stro's ANY DAY of the week.

F the White Sox!

I hope the Sox loose badly. As an Indians fan I would like nothing more than to watch their dream season end in horrible way. I never liked them and never will, I dispise when they come to town and glad when they leave. BTW Im with you on A.J. I hope the Astros get to the Series so Clemens can hit that chinless POS in the face with a fast ball! :mad:

James

Can't wait to see the ChiSox win the Series! My ex-girlfriends was/is the biggest Indians fan I ever met. I even took her to a few games, third baseline, eight rows up, etc. I'd help her root for the Tribe, unless they were playing Chicago. Can't believe this is a good year to be a ChiSox and Benglas fan... when was the last time that happened?!

mazdatech78 said:
I hope the Sox loose badly. As an Indians fan I would like nothing more than to watch their dream season end in horrible way. I never liked them and never will, I dispise when they come to town and glad when they leave. BTW Im with you on A.J. I hope the Astros get to the Series so Clemens can hit that chinless POS in the face with a fast ball! :mad:

James

The main thing I hate about the whitesox is their announcers. They act like 10 year olds.

The main thing I hate about the whitesox is their announcers. They act like 10 year olds, and have zero class.

Yes I love the Indians and want to see the White Sox go down in flames. I just wish we could have caught them in the division at the end of the season, we have a young squad though that should put up some numbers next year.

Not taking anything away from the Sox, the Angels went totally flat after that horribly bad call at the end of game two. That was an out and out screw up on the umpire staff. Either way, a championship team wouldn't die after one bad call and the Angels did. The level of play by both teams up to that point had played some great ball. The Sox are a great team and whoever wins the national league is about to get broomed hard.

Mark

Cubs fans are just jealous because they couldn't handle the Barton fiasco and the Sox didn't choke. GO SOX! :D

I tried getting WS tickets this weekend but the freakin tickets sold out in like 2 minutes...we had like 20 people trying to get tickets and only one of us got a pair in the upper deck. Unbelievable. Only way now is to pay a scalper about $1000. :mad: