Chip + turbo

sinister87GN

08 trailblazer ss
Hi all got a new 6152 s turbo i was looking to get a chip i just wanted to know if all i should get is a turbo tweak chip or should change anything in my sig some on the board told me msd 50lbs injectors are not good with this turbo is this true:confused: thanks

Hi all got a new 6152 s turbo i was looking to get a chip i just wanted to know if all i should get is a turbo tweak chip or should change anything in my sig some on the board told me msd 50lbs injectors are not good with this turbo is this true:confused: thanks
Yeah thats one hell of a street turbo I have had mine for about 4years now with the right stuff you can run 7.0 easy in the 1/4, but it you are wanting some 50's they will be fine with that turbo

Yeah thats one hell of a street turbo I have had mine for about 4years now with the right stuff you can run 7.0 easy in the 1/4, but it you are wanting some 50's they will be fine with that turbo

cool thanks

7.0 in the 1/4 i wish i dont think there is a street legal tb/gn out there thats runs 7 in the 1/4 i would be happy with high 10 low 11 :rolleyes: