Chicagoland April Meeting - Saturday, April 14 - Chassis Dynos at Sound Performance

Cliff Bryan has yet again set this up for us.

Sound Performance
554 N York Road
Bensenville, IL 60101
630-893-5002
Owner : Larry Prebis
April 14, 2012 - starting at 10:00 AM
Lunch will be served around noon, with a short club meeting.

Event will start about 10:00 AM and run until we no longer have cars to run. Cost will be $50.00 for two pulls and the car owner gets to drive his car. There will be plenty of parking and Larry is handy with EFI cars to help.
Google Map for Sound Performance
Please post to sign up. It would be helpful if Shari or I have your cell phone number in case things change in the course of the day.

We still have a few slots open. (don't worry Steve - there's always room for you!) You don't have to be a member to attend, or put your car on the dyno. Only $50 for two pulls! Please let me know if you're interested in attending or participating. Thanks!

Yes for sure.. Luis 87 t type.. Lyons il.. Thanx.. Ill try to make it a bit earlier see the action..

I'm planning to show up too Lloyd. If there's an open spot or a no show I will roll with it. If not, no biggie. I'll be there around 11am.

I'll have my Blue T

thanks

If you have time I can add these... More if needed too. I didn't see any post besides Steves so I made some calls. Now it appears to be full. :(
Amy G.-85 GN
Joe P.-87 GN
Eric S.-87 GN

I AM A TOOL! I drove out there today thinking it was dyno day. Haha... oh well it was a nice day for a drive. See you guys there NEXT Saturday.:)

If you have time I can add these... More if needed too. I didn't see any post besides Steves so I made some calls. Now it appears to be full. :(
Amy G.-85 GN
Joe P.-87 GN
Eric S.-87 GN
No problem - we will make time for everyone - even you, Steve. ;-)! Come early - we have lunch being served at 12:30, and there is plenty of food. And the earlier you get there, the earlier we can get you on the dyno!
Thanks for making the calls!

Thanks Shari! Let me know if you guys need more cars. I have a few more people that are willing to do it. Thanks to you too Cliff!

We still have a few slots open. (don't worry Steve - there's always room for you!) You don't have to be a member to attend, or put your car on the dyno. Only $50 for two pulls! Please let me know if you're interested in attending or participating. Thanks!

Shari- I would like to come. Can you fit me in? Thanks- Brad

Looking forward to it again everyone!! See you this weekend :)

DSC05797_DynoDayposter2012.jpg

Hi Brad - Just had one cancellation, I guess someone is afraid it will rain. We'll make room for you - just come early, ok?

And Reid - nice flier! Thanks!