Chicago members

charleslong

Hey guys, I just moved to the Chicago area (Palatine). I just want to know who all lives up here and where the hang out spots are. I normally browse the other board, but I dont guess there are to many of us over there.
Charles

The CCGSCA will be racing at Byron on June 19. You are more than welcome to come out and join us.

Hey thanks for posting guys.
Whats CCGSCA?
Mybuick, I believe we live really close to each other, maybe a few miles away. Maybe we can meet up one day and im free most weekends.

CCGSCA

It's the Chicagoland chapter of the Grand Sport club of america. A great thing to be a member of. We are a great bunch of people and very helpful group and they always seem to have activities going on. Weather it involves racing, car show's cruise nights or tech meetings. There is about a 50/50 split of turbo to big block cars and we all get along great.

Steve Pitts:cool:

Re: CCGSCA

Originally posted by XXQUICK6XX
It's the Chicagoland chapter of the Grand Sport club of america. A great thing to be a member of. We are a great bunch of people and very helpful group and they always seem to have activities going on. Weather it involves racing, car show's cruise nights or tech meetings. There is about a 50/50 split of turbo to big block cars and we all get along great.

Steve Pitts:cool:

Cool great, when is the next meet? It will be nice to find someone else to talk to about our cars. I would also like help with tuning my car, b/c I am having some small probs right now.
Thanks
Charles

Check out the website for the events calendar. website There is a get together Saturday, a race in Byron on the 19th, and a car show in Woodridge on July 4. Among other events as well.