Chicago Machine Shop Recommendation?

Shane

Hey Guys-

I'm building up a 3800SC (not for my GN). I need some machine work done to the block, but I don't know any shops around here that are worth a damn.

I'm just looking for some recommendations from any of you guys. I figure the LC2 is close enough to the L67 that any Buick experience any of you have had should be a good indicator if the shop is good or not. Anything near Downers Grove or Chicago would be great.

Thanks!

I use FX engines in Mokena. Bob is a great guy, does absolute top notch work. 708-479-0900. He's there M-F, 8-4:30 IIRC. Builds some insane high horsepower and very unique builds.

Hey Guys-

I'm building up a 3800SC (not for my GN). I need some machine work done to the block, but I don't know any shops around here that are worth a damn.

I'm just looking for some recommendations from any of you guys. I figure the LC2 is close enough to the L67 that any Buick experience any of you have had should be a good indicator if the shop is good or not. Anything near Downers Grove or Chicago would be great.

Thanks!

Like they said, Windy city, you can call them at 773-254-8113 ask for Darrel. These guys do good work and very reasonable. They will give you back you motor with in the time frame they tell you unlike the other shops!!

HTH

Prasad

i got my engine rebuilt by windy city 4 yrs ago took it in on a monday got it back that friday blueprinted painted with gasket sets and money left in my pocket:biggrin:.