ChicaglandBuick Race June 20th At GLD, Wisconsin

Turbo-Fun

CCGSCA Race
Great Lakes Dragway
Union Grove, WI
June 20th, Saturday - Track Opens at 3:00 P.M. T&T starts shortly after track opens.
Eliminations start at approximately 6:00 P.M.

Turbobuick.com Midwest Region;

The ChicagolandBuick.org will be racing at Great Lakes Dragaway on Saturday June 20th. GLD is giving us special club race and spectator/crew pricing for our races. $25 to race, $10 spectator/crew. GLD is requesting a list of who will be racing and the names of their guests. The list will be kept at gate one and each one entering will need to give their name to the attendent. Please reply to this post even if you are not sure you will be there. It's better to have your name on the list and not show than to try to explain to the attendant that you really are there to race with the Buick club and shouldn't have to pay full price!!! LOL :)

This is a bracket race, $10 to enter with 100% payout to first and second place winners.

Please post up with your name and your guest names if interested in attending, by Wednesday June 17th so I can e-mail the list of names to GLD.
Take advantage of GLD's generous special Buick club pricing and meet new Turbo Buick enthusiasts. :cool:

Joe Garcia, Race Series Director
Chicagolandbuick.org

I'll be there.
I can always count on you Steve...

Thanks Joe!
Put me down. Steve Dickerson. See ya there.
O.K. Steve, Look forward to seeing that beautifull car again. BTW - Dave Leonhart's car is running killer after Hartline tuned it. 9.8x @ 136 on a soft tune, 20 pounds of boost.

GLD would probably throw me out again..... :(
Probably, but it would be fun to see your car wheels up for one run.....:)

I'm looking carefully. Did you get your trans fixed? If so hows the car running?

I'm looking carefully. Did you get your trans fixed? If so hows the car running?

The DRC tranny is in... I really have no time to play with it, and I'm thinking of selling the motor, I need a S2 for it or stroker...... Anyone need a good forged motor for cheap......
Tom you back home????

Finally back home. I won't get back into the game without a s2 or a ta block...I need it too

The DRC tranny is in... I really have no time to play with it, and I'm thinking of selling the motor, I need a S2 for it or stroker...... Anyone need a good forged motor for cheap......
Tom you back home????

If it's as cheap as that tranny you sold to B-O-B I'll take it!

Dave's car is in the 9s? Not bad for a stock block!
No it's a stage 2. Not his GN, his Limited T or Turbo Limited, whatever they're called. LOL. The Gray car. He had it at GLD last year at the last Buick Club race when you were there. There will be at least three or four 9 sec Buicks there this Saturday. You should turn it down a few pounds and join us.....
The Chicago Wise Guys are scheduled and it's the Nitrous Street Car Brawl. I bet that makes you chomp at the bit a little.....:cool:

No it's a stage 2. Not his GN, his Limited T or Turbo Limited, whatever they're called. LOL. The Gray car. He had it at GLD last year at the last Buick Club race when you were there. There will be at least three or four 9 sec Buicks there this Saturday. You should turn it down a few pounds and join us.....
The Chicago Wise Guys are scheduled and it's the Nitrous Street Car Brawl. I bet that makes you chomp at the bit a little.....:cool:

I was just busting Daves balls a bit cause every time I talk to him he says "my grey car has a stage 2 set up just like your car" even though we all know my car is a stock block car.

I'd like to go, but will unfortunately be hanging windows all day at my house if weather permits. It's too bad too, I AM chomping at the bit to get back to the track, have reset my personal best each time I have been to the track this year and know I will go even faster next time out. :D

I am kind of trying to save the motor until the midwest meet at Byron too... I have BIG plans racing there with the CLOCKS ON.... :eek:

I was just busting Daves balls a bit cause every time I talk to him he says "my grey car has a stage 2 set up just like your car" even though we all know my car is a stock block car.

I'd like to go, but will unfortunately be hanging windows all day at my house if weather permits. It's too bad too, I AM chomping at the bit to get back to the track, have reset my personal best each time I have been to the track this year and know I will go even faster next time out. :D

I am kind of trying to save the motor until the midwest meet at Byron too... I have BIG plans racing there with the CLOCKS ON.... :eek:
Oh I see....Knowing Dave, since he has seen your car run he might actually think you have a stage motor! LOL :smile:

Reprint from Buick Board - Race Information

Reprint From Buick Board - Race Information

I talked to Randy from GLD and he said they are not having Jr dragsters every Saturday like last year. He admitted they were a little unorganized but the track will be open from 9:00 A.M. until they are finished and guaranteed everyone a good day at the track. So here is the situation - To avoid any confusion we should keep our schedule the same. T&T after 3:00 with eliminations approximately 6:00, maybe earlier if ALL racers are there and ready. However, If anyone is interested in going to the track early to watch the Chicago Wise Guys, etc. or get in some additional T&T that is fine with GLD. Track opens at 9:00 A.M.
Randy reiterated that our list will be at Gate 1 so please use that gate. Not Bad - 13 hours of racing for $25. Can't beat that!!! Thanks again to GLD!