turbo
h&r rear swaybar or spohn
h&r engine mounts
door seals trunk seal roof rail seals
winning lotto ticket
If you want pics email me or call 847-878-2689 cash/trade
thanks Steve and Dawn

MT ET Street Radials/235 60/15's:

I have a set of MT ET Street Radials that are 235/60/15's. I bought them thinking they'd match real well with my 255/60/15's I have on the back:redface:. They have about 20 miles on them. The nubs are still clinging to the treads. I paid $180 each. I'll let the set go for $300 but you have to pick them up. If interested, I'm near Midway Airport a few blocks from Archer and Narragansett.

How's the trading post doing? Has anyone traded or sold anything yet? I know was at RobG's saturday and we're working on some stuff, anyone else make any deals?
Yes, stuff moves here.;) It's nice to eliminate the shipping headache for sure. It would be nice if you could list something and then go back and edit the post to delete the item after it sells. That would help the process IMO.

I have a pte 51 that needs rebuild and wheel well trim if anybody is interested in either I'll take offers.

Picked up my Strange 9inch rear from RobG today. He even threw in a disc brake bracket kit so I can run Corvette brakes. Rob is the man. Thanks Rob!

9inch003.jpg

Picked up my Strange 9inch rear from RobG today. He even threw in a disc brake bracket kit so I can run Corvette brakes. Rob is the man. Thanks Rob!

9inch003.jpg

Between our two hoopties we might have one that runs one of these days :eek:

Looking for a 109 block or built shortblock. Bore 30 over max.

I damaged the top of my block by blowing a gasket. I would have to deck it a good amount and get new shorter pistons. I have all good & fresh internals and would just to swap everything over to a new machined block with new rings, bearings, etc..

Let me know what you got and how much. Machined or know where I can get it done properly? Thanks.

Hot air block "140" that's .040 over, drilled and tapped for the front Turbo drain. Stock main caps, ARP head studs, 20 bolt pan and pistons included.

Looking for big injectors or $200.

Most of what I have for sale is tools, but I have some parts too. I am cleaning my garage and need more room. I live in IL. I will be listing this stuff on Chicago craigslist today so some may be gone.
Craftsman tool box $110 or best offer
Rolling tool box $55 or best offer
Air compressor (11 gal) $60 or best offer will need an air line it leaks at the end.
78 draw thru intake (powder coated)
78 turbo qjet carb
stage 2 pistons (6 of them)
if anyone need more pics tell me i can post them.

Attachments

• SDC10086.jpg
    SDC10086.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 453
  • SDC10089.jpg
    SDC10089.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 448
  • SDC10084.jpg
    SDC10084.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 440
  • SDC10068.jpg
    SDC10068.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 442
  • SDC10065.jpg
    SDC10065.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 436
Alternator:

Anyone in the area of Midway Airport have an alternator laying around? I'm on my second rebuilt one and it's chirping real bad:mad:. It's embarassing to drive and idle at intersections with this thing is chirpin' like I have bunch of canaries on crack under my hood:eek:. Will pick up anywhere close. Thanks.

Anyone in the area of Midway Airport have an alternator laying around? I'm on my second rebuilt one and it's chirping real bad:mad:. It's embarassing to drive and idle at intersections with this thing is chirpin' like I have bunch of canaries on crack under my hood:eek:. Will pick up anywhere close. Thanks.

I just got a new alt a few weeks ago. I can get you a deal on a 1995 Impala SS 140amp alt which is a great upgrade. I have a friend who owns a auto parts store and I think I got it for around $140. Let me know. Thanks

I have a chrome 3" intake pipe if anyone is interested. Will post pics later. It's in good shape and might need a slight polishing.