chi-town trading post!

Ever get caught in the rain with it? I hear your "tuna" is packing his bags...
That means Dr.Boost will have to be your new "tuna". :p

So your telling me I can drive it on the street...

Hmmm...

So very tempting....

Archie, you should pick it up brother!!!!You should see that freaking rear end, it's bad A$$$! If people wait too long I just might pick it up to just have it for show and tell. It is the beefiest 8.5 with all the goodies that I have ever seen in my life.

Prasad

I know I need it..

I just got the red car running last week after 5 years :O

I'm back!!!

See you tomorrow??

As for the trading post, I can't think of what I have to let go for now other then I know I have some nice original hot air parts if anyone is restoring one back to factory.

That and I have a nice 1983 Honda RM125 project i'd like to get rid of.

Ever get caught in the rain with it? I hear your "tuna" is packing his bags...
That means Dr.Boost will have to be your new "tuna". :p

As far as caught in the rain... that sux on slicks with or without spool haha. And yes, been there. I will say that 325 MT Drag Radials handle suprisingly well in the rain though. Drove home from Rockford in rain / thunderstorms in the white T type on drag radials. Also drove home from Orland Park to Schaumburg when I lived there in the rain on slicks with and without spools a couple times. Not fun on the slicks.

Cliff, how nice are the bumpers?

I need a rear seat, color is not important.

I have a complete GN rear spoiler, decklid, trans. crossmember and some other stuff.

Cliff, how nice are the bumpers?

I need a rear seat, color is not important.

I have a complete GN rear spoiler, decklid, trans. crossmember and some other stuff.

The bumpers are in nice shape, here are a couple pics when they were on the car. I also have an excellent condition complete rear burgandy t type seat. All available cheap / or trade.

Attachments

• 9-11-08 001.jpg
    9-11-08 001.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 431
  • DSCF0333.jpg
    DSCF0333.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 460
Anybody need a stock 8.5 rear 68K miles for $800? Drum to drum!

I also have a complete parts car with black trim, grey interior. Turbo Hood with hood pins. Tons of crap.

I do need a stock crank and maybe a cam of some sort.

Parts 4 Sale

TA mild-steel headers 3 bolt, ceremic coated "titanium" 2000 degree coating (headers & crossover). Never used, it's the complete kit with clamps and gaskets from Nick Micale. I'm asking $700.00

GN1 3" ss external wastegate downpipe, also never used. $350
The waste gate will need new vaccum fittings though.

I can e-mail pics to those interested,

I've got a bunch more stuff like gauges (2" auto meters brand new), exterior parts, suspension parts etc. if anyone is looking for something in particular let me know.

I'd rather not ship stuff.

Anybody need a stock 8.5 rear 68K miles for $800? Drum to drum!

I also have a complete parts car with black trim, grey interior. Turbo Hood with hood pins. Tons of crap.

I do need a stock crank and maybe a cam of some sort.

How much of a horsepower gain does that hood add? Also, how much for your >tons of crap? Do you have pics of your tons of crap?;):biggrin: Maybe you can trade me for some pieces of crap? I have some junk to trade for your crap. I'm gonna pm you a list someday.

i got these 4 gta fronts i need to unload.. who wants them?
im open to trades! otherwise 400 local pickup only.

also a like new GT3255 turbo that was setup for a external gate. $550

set of driver condition t-type wheels with decent tires. $350

SSM solid bushing lower control arms for the rear. $100

i got 2 different power master setups. $200 each

i have lots of misc trim peices, exterior black, interior grey plastics, t-top headliner that needs recovering. anything like that, i will trade for some beer and/or captin morgan.

Im in the market for a fiberglass front bumper in the next month or so. If i cant find one here ill buy new.

How's the trading post doing? Has anyone traded or sold anything yet? I know was at RobG's saturday and we're working on some stuff, anyone else make any deals?

TA mild-steel headers 3 bolt, ceremic coated "titanium" 2000 degree coating (headers & crossover). Never used, it's the complete kit with clamps and gaskets from Nick Micale. I'm asking $700.00

I've got a bunch more stuff like gauges (2" auto meters brand new), exterior parts, suspension parts etc. if anyone is looking for something in particular let me know.

Hey Rob, is there a dump/test pipe with that down pipe?

I'll take some pics f those headers Rob.

Put me first in line for the headers please. Send pics to turboburick @ sbcglobal.net

TIA

I have a brand new HR rear swaybar if anybody is planning to buy one. I could save you a little money. I'm changing my combo a little and have this still in the packaging unused. ---Jeremy

i got these 4 gta fronts i need to unload.. who wants them?
im open to trades! otherwise 400 local pickup only.

also a like new GT3255 turbo that was setup for a external gate. $550

set of driver condition t-type wheels with decent tires. $350

SSM solid bushing lower control arms for the rear. $100

i got 2 different power master setups. $200 each

i have lots of misc trim peices, exterior black, interior grey plastics, t-top headliner that needs recovering. anything like that, i will trade for some beer and/or captin morgan.

I got beer for a black trunk trim piece if you got it or trade for a good set of Magnacore used wires.