Chi town Craigslist Houston down pipe

chopped39

I saw this on Craigslist
turbo trans am ATR 3" downpipe ss buick grand national pontiac turbo - $725 (plainfield il)

00C0C_bx7B2IJmTP5_600x450.jpg

ATR 3" stainless steel downpipe with and ATR adjustable external waste gate comes with clamps and in great shape except one small dent on the tube that you can see in the picture, and im pretty sure when installed on car the tube is downwards so u cant see the dent while on car and it does not affect performance, other then the small dent its in great condition this pipe bolts in the 1989 pontiac turbo trans am with the 3.8 turbo buick motor if you have one thats falling apart or rusty this is a great replacement with better flowing then the stock downpipe,,, it also has a bung professionally welded to it for wideband gauge but if not going to use a wb just put a plug in it,,,they havent made these downpipes for these cars in ages so heres your chance to own a rare but great looking and performing ATR 3" stainless steel ext gated downpipe i also have other buick grand national parts text me with ???? 630669767six

This guy has been selling this pipe for over a yr now
Was on ebay few months back
His price is slowly comming down was $950

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

i have that same setup on my TTA great product and i did pay close to $900 yrs back

He's got the market cornered.... he's got the only one for sale.
AND... the market has him cornered too. Nobody wants it!

Hell i didn't think they was worth anything, i have the same thing with a 3" dp, might throw it on fleabay with no reserve ...

5 years ago they were almost a grand. the stock one was going for $300. I still have a bunch of tta stuff I have to go through.

This guy has been selling this pipe for over a yr now
Was on ebay few months back
His price is slowly comming down was $950

The one i sold on eBay for $950 was brand new.
This one I've had for couple years now and have $800 into the pipe with the o2 bung. And yes slowly coming down $650 would get it!! Although eBay and no reserve might happen also

The one on Ebay just sold for $750 ... just toss this one on ebay .. it has the 02 on it ... good deal !

I mean where you gonna find another one !