chevy CK 400 trans and jegs adaptor plate

magee

Iam the Alpha and Omega
I just got a new chevy CK 400 trans and a jegs adaptor plate to bolt to my 231 engine,has anyone did this before if so lmk to me it looks like it will 1/2'' gap. reason why iam useing a chevy 400 i bought it at a good price,its bugging me,i have not talk to my GN Master yet do to it being the weekend, i know he will figure it out i just hope it works out on the 231 i wont need the adaptor plate on my T/A block it will bolt right up,but the T/A engine is not built yet and i need a trans now,thanks magee.and its a short tail.

cut the bell off and bolt on a BOP ultrabell (about 275.00) which will bolt right up and its sfi certified as a converter sheild
you wont have to mess with the driveshaft when you go to the TA and the bell adds a lot of strength as the stock bell housing is weak casting

find a sawzall , the new bell bolts on in the pump bolt holes using the longer supplied bolts

Thanks bro you are the Man..i just orderd one from jegs.now i got to get a converter.more money more money when will it end.and cut the driveshaft.