Cheers & Thanks to our Military folks & Jeers to protesters

Little6pack

I want to say BIG THANKS to our Military folks who are doing the right thing in the mission to keep the world safe.

We have to start someplace to clean up the world. If we don't step up now it will be like letting the loonies run the nut house.

:mad: Jeers to to protesters!
Those protesters have short memories & need to wake up.
How quick protesters put 9-11 out of thier memories. They have not givin any thought to what the next attack might involve.
Maybe it would affect thousands of men, women & children here??

Did they ever think back to how Hitler was attempting to control the world until he was stopped by brave armed forces from US & other countries who stood together.

We have spent billions trying to make friends & help other countries.
Guess what it hasn't always worked going this route.

Protesters love to protest but don't seem to offer any soulitions.

Instead we should all unite & let the world know we really mean UNITED WE STAND & divided we fall..

Our enimies are happy to see us divided. :(

AMEN!

Just heard one of the protesters shouted his spiel and proceeded to jump from the Golden Gate bridge! :eek: :confused: Not much of a statement in THAT...

littlesixsteve......

amen....
I think I heard that the guy that jumped from the bridge died:eek: He would rather die for nothing(cause if you look at it...the protestors lost)than to die for his country!
Pray for our troops, the innocent people, and our great nation:)

Protesters are jumping off bridges now?

All I can say is WE NEED MORE PROTESTERS!

Total idiots.

Originally posted by enforcer1
Protesters are jumping off bridges now?

All I can say is WE NEED MORE PROTESTERS!

Total idiots.

Funniest thing Ive read in a while but SO true.

The thing that makes me mad is when they showed American protesters on CNN burning OUR FLAG!! I am in the Army and currently deployed. I would like to have them gathered up and flown to Iraq and air dropped into Baghdad and left there since their sympathy is with those Rag-Heads. They don't need to be in this country if they are going to destroy everything our Flag stands for and the blood shed and lives lost fighting for our freedom our someone elses. The past two centuries has had our Flag dripping with the blood of our service men and women. It is unfortunate that these ignorant protesters no nothing of loyalty, patriotism and passion for a just cause. :(

In the Army and proud of it. I got what I volunteered for! I would love to do some corrective aciton but that is not our fight. Ours lies in that great Sand Pit called Iraq.;)

Drew

Here's something to think about..........These anti-war/anti-Bush protesters like to call themselves Patriots. (don't laugh). Well I don't know about you, but REAL Patriots would SUPPORT there country in times of crisis, NOT protest against it even when it's armed forces are in combat. Also, REAL Patriots WOULD NOT protest knowing full well it would require having hundreds of police BABYSIT them, when they should be PROTECTING us against terrorists who want to KILL US!!! And if I see someone burning a U.S. flag, well it's been nice knowing you guys.

Originally posted by littlesixsteve
:mad: Jeers to to protesters!
Those protesters have short memories & need to wake up.
How quick protesters put 9-11 out of thier memories.
I was really surprised to hear this week that amongst the people speaking out against military action are numerous, immediate family members of 9-11 victims.

Go figure! :rolleyes: