Cheering in Baghdad..

gn85

You've gotta try this!
Was just watching CNN Internation. They are showing live pictures of Iraqi's cheering in the streets of Baghdad. Celebrating the loss of power by Saddam Hussein. I wasn't sure if I was hearing it right, but I think some of them were saying "Yes, Yes Bush!!" Also, mass looting of the governmental buildings.

Just happened about an hour or so ago... turn on the tube when ya wake up.

Just remember one thing.. France said we shouldn't do this. It's not right. :)

Originally posted by ghall
If Saddam is still alive-maybe he can go live in France...:rolleyes:

Geoff
He should go live in france he smells like $hit, is arrogant, wears a beret(sp), and has a mustache.:p

Yes they were yelling "Thanks Thanks Bush!" Many are gathered in front of a huge statue of Saddam, trying to bring it down. One Iraqi I saw was holding a sign that said "Go Home Human Shields, US Wankers":D :D LMFAO

Originally posted by striker_29
Yes they were yelling "Thanks Thanks Bush!" Many are gathered in front of a huge statue of Saddam, trying to bring it down. One Iraqi I saw was holding a sign that said "Go Home Human Shields, US Wankers":D :D LMFAO

It is down! They are dragging his head around now!!!!!!!!!!!

F france. My boycott of them will be for life. Made my fiance switch from using L'oreal...

Some one just said that the same people that changed

the name of the airport to "Baghdad International" have just changed the name of the city to "Bush Gardens" :confused:

Originally posted by gnXfan
It is down! They are dragging his head around now!!!!!!!!!!
My wife just called to tell me that Iraqis are riding around on a "GIANT SADDAM HEAD"!

This I have to see!!:D

Oh yeah, F France!!!

yea I just saw that, there pulling around a big saddam head while everyone hide it like a horse. :eek: :D

Re: Some one just said that the same people that changed

Originally posted by Boost
the name of the airport to "Baghdad International" have just changed the name of the city to "Bush Gardens" :confused:

Bush Gardens huh? I like it:)

That is absolutely fantastic

I've been watching this thing all day... watched that statue come down... everything. The interviews with the "free" Iraqi people. to the Iraqi's in Baghdad I say, congratulations... welcome to freedom. To our troops... I say Thank you.. and that must be the BEST feeling to roam the streets of Baghdad in tanks, not having to wear helmets, not having to kill... just be revered as liberators.

I also have to point out an interesting thanks.. of course to the United States who is pouring such humanitarian assistance into this country, but also to the Kuwaiti's. Think about it.... this small country was overrun by Iraq. Many Kuwaiti's died 12 years ago as Iraq ran their land over. Now, this small country, who has the right to have a grudge more then ANYBODY including us.. has risen to the occasion with sending humanitarian relief and allowing us to use their ports for this massive effort. My hat goes off to them as well..

The American flag flew high here today...