check this out

earcher1

a few pics of my na-turbo car conversion.lots of work but it came out so good.i put on mt drag radials and wheel well mouldings since these pics.starting the drivetrain transplant this week.cant wait to drive this car in a few weeks.9.?? second drivetrain goin in.some real top shelf ingredients too:D

Attachments

• eddie 126.jpg
    eddie 126.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 1,749
  • eddie 127.jpg
    eddie 127.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 1,763
  • 4-22-2011_-_buick_013.jpg
    4-22-2011_-_buick_013.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 1,747
  • 4-22-2011_-_buick_018.jpg
    4-22-2011_-_buick_018.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 1,728
  • GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 1,734
If I remember right, this is before and after, right? I remember the other paint thread. Car turned out great, looks killer. Keep us posted on the build, anxious to see the build up. Great looking car brother!

If I remember right, this is before and after, right? I remember the other paint thread. Car turned out great, looks killer. Keep us posted on the build, anxious to see the build up. Great looking car brother!

yep...those are before and after pics.thanks for the complement.car looks siiiick in person.ive never had a turbo regal and ive only ever been in one.i absolutley cant wait to feel the power this thing is gonna make.i really dont think i even have an idea of what im in store for.very excited.ive put over 20 grand into this project since last october.:eek:.i met a guy at the track last fall running 9.80's in an 87 t ,he drives 1 1/2 hrs to the track and home.i saw that and i was hooked.i trailer my 11.70 85 cutlass street car(th400 w/3:90's)this regal of mine is gonna crush those #'s.cant wait.

Pittsburgkid...this is a na to turbo conversion car in progress.I started with the body.for about one more day it is still a running v8 car.doing the swap this week/month.been getting ready for months.3 in A T R duals going on.

The only thing in the 9's with that trailer on is my fuel mileage on my ram 3500 diesel dually.and that's on the highway.lol

That must have been Joe's car you saw at the track,and you will be more than a week doing that conversion,it is a lot of work,but I now have a 12k mile G/N,I am just waiting for my carpet to get here,then I can install the brand new interior.

yep...those are before and after pics.thanks for the complement.car looks siiiick in person.ive never had a turbo regal and ive only ever been in one.i absolutley cant wait to feel the power this thing is gonna make.i really dont think i even have an idea of what im in store for.very excited.ive put over 20 grand into this project since last october.:eek:.i met a guy at the track last fall running 9.80's in an 87 t ,he drives 1 1/2 hrs to the track and home.i saw that and i was hooked.i trailer my 11.70 85 cutlass street car(th400 w/3:90's)this regal of mine is gonna crush those #'s.cant wait.

That 9.80 T wouldn't happen to be Joe Derry's T now would it? ;)

Glad to see all is going well with the build. Car looks sick!

That's right. Joe Derry is that guy.he's a good dude for sure.he's very helpful.and just for the record... I never said I was doing the swap in a week.but if I wanted too I definatly could.I own and operate a repair shop full time.I have all I need right at my finger tips

Sorry about that,I was just trying to give you an idea of how much time to plan on spending,I didn't realize you have done one before,good luck with it.:cool:

Sorry about that,I was just trying to give you an idea of how much time to plan on spending,I didn't realize you have done one before,good luck with it.:cool:

oh no.no offense taken.i realize no one knows i work on vehicle for a living.im not good at alot of things,but im pretty good at that.but never affraid to ask questions.this site it absolutly priceless for sure.you guys are awsome :)

That's right. Joe Derry is that guy.he's a good dude for sure.he's very helpful.and just for the record... I never said I was doing the swap in a week.but if I wanted too I definatly could.I own and operate a repair shop full time.I have all I need right at my finger tips

Figured as much. Joe is a great guy and knows every nut and bolt on these cars. He's always helping someone out in one way or another.

Post some more pics when you get a chance. That thing is SWEET!!!:eek:

more pics/engine

here is whats going in.thought i would put up some pics of the new heart that will be in there.

Attachments

• 2011-06-12_13-20-27_926.jpg
    2011-06-12_13-20-27_926.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 1,555
  • 2011-06-12_13-21-06_519.jpg
    2011-06-12_13-21-06_519.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 1,562
  • 2011-06-12_13-21-25_120.jpg
    2011-06-12_13-21-25_120.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 1,551
lots i hope

WOW!!! How much power do you plan on making?

well...i havent put anything in my sig yet seeing as it is a work in progress,didnt want to seem like a poser.but im so close now that i guess i will.tonight ill sit down and do my sig.its gonna be a long one.then well see what some of the experts on here approximate for h/p ratings.im pretty sure she'll be WAY north of 600 hp easily.probably more :rolleyes: