check these out!!!!

I just picked up my twin turbo dart block from Steve yesterday,he did alot of magic work with the heads along with the machine work and assembly of the block.....You wont find a nicer more trusting person to deal with on here,thanks again Steve,heres the pics before I set the block in my 68 rs camaro last night..

twinturboproject002.jpg

I just picked up my twin turbo dart block from Steve yesterday,he did alot of magic work with the heads along with the machine work and assembly of the block.....You wont find a nicer more trusting person to deal with on here,thanks again Steve,heres the pics before I set the block in my 68 rs camaro last night..

Please post up a thread on that twin turbo V8 your putting together . I and many others would be interested in that little project . :) your setting it up as a Blow Thru ?

Please post up a thread on that twin turbo V8 your putting together . I and many others would be interested in that little project . :) your setting it up as a Blow Thru ?
Yes I am,after watching Cal jump from car to car tuning at BMP,and so many people having issues with tuning a F.A.S.T,I went with blowthrew from CSU,plus im not out looking to make big power,im only looking to keep up with those F.A.S.T guys:biggrin: J.K
updated pic,yes ill go start a thread but im sure ill hear it as its not a turbo regal..

twinturboproject004.jpg

new build

Don't forget not only is it not a turbo regal but it is not the almighty lsjuan motor. That is the only way to be fast remember. Or the turbos are 3 bolt not 4 bolt and with integral wastegate not fancy external gates that are polished. You know how it is. If you don't keep up with the Jones' you're a nobody :p Who cares what it is. Just build it on your budget and enjoy it. I'm sure you're not looking to go so fast where you have to dump 5 grand in it a week to be competitive. Enjoy it man. By the way I put a feeler out for some cores this week for Steve along with some other stuff he needs.

Heads LOOK GREAT!!!!!

SAW a set a B/G WOW!!!

Keep us updated on availabillty!!!

JD