Check out this big rattle snake

Captain Mark

This rattler was over 8 feet long and weighed 89 pounds! This guy said he was never going bird hunting again unless his wife agreed to walk in front of him.

Attachments

• snake.jpg
    snake.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 208
Hmmmmmm....

seems to me it would be a bit more difficult to hold up that kind of weight on that small of a pole with just his two hands......

Snake looks exactly like the inflatable ones in our local feed store to keep birds away :)

Photo has all kinds of "photoshop" clues around it.

Still, I agree that in snake country the woman should always lead the way.... ladies first.

Originally posted by Renthorin
Hmmmmmm....

seems to me it would be a bit more difficult to hold up that kind of weight on that small of a pole with just his two hands......

Snake looks exactly like the inflatable ones in our local feed store to keep birds away :)

Photo has all kinds of "photoshop" clues around it.

Still, I agree that in snake country the woman should always lead the way.... ladies first.

Boy, you have a good eye. Seeing that I converted this thing from a huge bitmap to a jpeg, then shrank the photo to about 1/4 it's original size...and you can still pick out things like that....you should work for the FBI!:D

Nah.... I work for a software company that deals with graphics all the time.

That and an ounce of commen sense when it comes to snakes......I love snakes.....

PS - maybe I dooo work for the FBI.........

Originally posted by Renthorin
Nah.... I work for a software company that deals with graphics all the time.

That and an ounce of commen sense when it comes to snakes......I love snakes.....

PS - maybe I dooo work for the FBI.........

HA!:D

In that case, I hope I didn't make you mad!:cool:

nah.........

It's Friday.... the sun is out....... I am hoping to take the GN out tomorrow..... life is good!!!