Check out our Black Friday Specials

Mike Licht

I was here first
image.jpeg

If you had an account on our old web site the password was not ported over for security reasons, just hit forgot password and set one up, thanks

Do you guys sell PUI interior stuff like seat covers? I don't see it on your site. GBody does but I would prefer another vendor.

Go to the bottom of the main page there is a SALE section not sure how we could make it easier all the parts show the discount prices that are on sale everywhere on the site. The new web site is not 100% yet but we have been building it for almost a year it was time to go we will be refining it quickly so bear with us please. We are trying to get way ahead of our competition and give you the best online experience we can. It is very easy to use and has many very advanced features. We are adding many more parts and features for things like downloads and support options in the coming weeks now that this is running. All the sheet metal parts, and interior restoration parts will be coming. New engine parts, a LS swap section (don't hate lots of people asked for it)If you need something call and we will get it for you now when we can. Thanks for all the orders guys it has been bigger than I thought. The support and feedback we have got tells me we are on the right track