Check Out my Website for my 87GN

COOL WEBSITE :D DID YOU DESIGN IT YOURSELF , I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A WEBPAGE BUT MY COMPUTER SKILLS ARE A JOKE !!!

Originally posted by Dzdave
COOL WEBSITE :D DID YOU DESIGN IT YOURSELF , I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A WEBPAGE BUT MY COMPUTER SKILLS ARE A JOKE !!!

Thank you, yes I did.

Those are PVC pipe couplers on your up-pipe aren't they? I use the same thing, they'll hold TONS of boost without popping off (maybe a bad thing when you think about it though). Not sure if you're the same guy but I talked to someone on IRC #turbobuick or #buickgn that used them, and he said the one he used for the compressor outlet would melt or crack from the heat (I don't use one there). If you're that guy, nevermind you know what I'm talking about. If you aren't that guy, don't use that kind of rubber coupling there! Nice car though.

Nice site and pics!!! I noticed the shop has a dyno for all-wheel drive cars,Where is it located and whats the shop's name if you dont mind,Thanks

Originally posted by TEST MY 6
Nice site and pics!!! I noticed the shop has a dyno for all-wheel drive cars,Where is it located and whats the shop's name if you dont mind,Thanks

I took the car to PRUVEN PERFORMANCE located in Milford, Connecticut. Here's their phone# 203-874-0393.

Originally posted by jastrckl
Those are PVC pipe couplers on your up-pipe aren't they? I use the same thing, they'll hold TONS of boost without popping off (maybe a bad thing when you think about it though). Not sure if you're the same guy but I talked to someone on IRC #turbobuick or #buickgn that used them, and he said the one he used for the compressor outlet would melt or crack from the heat (I don't use one there). If you're that guy, nevermind you know what I'm talking about. If you aren't that guy, don't use that kind of rubber coupling there! Nice car though.
I've got the pvc pipe couplers on my 86 GN.They come with the maf pipe from Kirbans.No problems yet,they've been on there for 4 years.By the way GNflyby sweet car and cool website.:cool:

TEST MY 6, that is a very sweet car!, nice rims.
I noticed you have a model in some of your pics, is that an RC car or just a model?, either way it's nice. :cool:

Thanks for the comp's Flyby !!! The model is actually a GMP 1/18 scale , I got the whole trailer setup with an Escalade ,Ill post new pics soon.