Check out my new seats

Coach,
I don't believe they will, they have their own adaptors that mount to scat brackets, I can take pics of the underside if you want, they are still sitting in my front room

He's a pro... he's in his late 70's only does small jobs these days....still enjoys working out of his garage
That's a tremendous job he did. I've seen some "professional" upholstery work and it no where near that straight and sharp.

He still goes to car shows around here, and gets his work from word of mouth... just does enough to stay busy .

He says he turns away a lot of work because he can't get in and out of cars to easily anymore.

Im definitely impressed with his work!

T- Type Tim said:
Coach,
I don't believe they will, they have their own adaptors that mount to scat brackets, I can take pics of the underside if you want, they are still sitting in my front room

Please do send...
coachbuick6@yahoo.com
I want to see if making an adapter plate is possible.
Thank you

Well a month later I have the seats in.... still working on carpet as you can see with the cement step stones. Anyway, after almost getting stung by a scorpion(again) here are some progress pics
sdr 002.JPG
sdr 001.JPG
sdr 003.JPG
sdr 004.JPG

Wow! That Civic looks nice! Sorry, couldn't help myself. Looks great, I wish your neighbor was a little closer to me. Love his work.

thanks guys...havent taken it out ....still have harnesses to get, but sitting in these seats makes me feel a lot more engaged with the car if that makes any sense.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Here you go Tim, these should give you an idea of what it looks like. Quite an improvement over the stock belt in how it holds you in the seat!

Thanks! These are actually the black ones, it may just be the reflection if the light making them look a bit silver. They do come in a few other colors too.

Looks great Tim, you will really like them! I wore mine the whole time I longhauled Power Tour and they were very comfortable!

Do you sit up higher in these seats or are they about the same as the stockers?

They are adjustable I have them set on the middle setting.

I'm liking the harnesses ! Had to wait a month for them to show up'!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app