Check Out My New Custom Digital Dash

jpp

THANK YOU U.P.S YOU FU*KERS I COULD OF DID THIS MY SELF(WITH A HAMMER) TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF MY NEW DASH! THIS HAPPEN WHEN I SHIPPED IT TO CASPERS.I PACKED THE HELL OUT OF IT. AND IT LOOKED LIKE SOMEONE STOMPED ON IT.:rolleyes:

Attachments

• DASH006.jpg
    DASH006.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 345
  • DASH013.jpg
    DASH013.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 344
  • DASH009.jpg
    DASH009.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 333
  • DASH004.jpg
    DASH004.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 341
Oh man that sucks..:mad: :mad:

I also had a problem with ups.. Not as bad as this but I had pushrods shipped from ATR back when and when it arrived I only had 8 of the 12 pushrods I was supposed to have.:eek:

I had a heck of a time to get them to replace the parts they lost through their insurance..:confused:

Good Luck..

Ive had very very good luck with USPS JP.................. next time remember that....... Ive only had one problem, and I really dont think it was shipping related, I think the guy dropped the diecast car and blamed it on shipping. Anyhow, did B find one for ya????????? I may have an anolog cluster at my parents house..........

i worked at ups for 7 years sorting packages and loading trucks and i wont send things ups unless its indestuctable.ive never had the post office break anything

Some Advice

in the future : make sure you put "fragile" or "contains glass" on all the packages and its "INSURED" , otherwise they will be tossed around like a soccerball. some people dont care, its not theirs .

Perhaps I'm just too cynical, but I always feel that if you write "Fragile" on a package, you are inviting the *******s to stomp on it. :mad:

Man that sucks...bastards!....maybe he was pissed someone was getting some new boots and just lost it on the box:confused: ....next time send it in a box with pictures of glasses or dishes,not boots...or just put,breakable or something....that sux...hope it was insured for what you need ....

F.u.b.a.r

Yes It Was Insured .but Only For 200.00.they Said They Will Pay For It. I Did Find Two On Here And Got Both Of Them Just In Case. John At Caspers Told Me Good Luck On Finding One For Under 500.00 And I Should Have Had It Insured For That Much. And Yes I Told The Girl At U.p.s To Rite Fragile On The Box And She Said That It Wouldnt Help. And Yes Next Time Just A Plain Brown Box.;)

Well I Got That Call From Caspers Yesterday.my New Dash Is Done. Was Shipped Today.well All In All It Cost Me Well Over 400.00 For New Dash.( Lesson Learned)!

IF you HAVE to ship it UPS... and you DON'T want to risk it... Insure it for over $5000.00... Those packages are hand delivered.. they're special marked, and they NEVER see the conveyor belt. The truck drivers even have a special place on their truck for those packages...

I'll ship everything through DHL now... every part I've ever gotten from them has arrived perfect... no problem, and usually ahead of schedule.

USPS cracked a 72 GS Dash pad I sent out once... Had it in one box with tons of padding.. inside another box with padding all around.. and they STILL managed to crack a corner off of a perfect non AC black 72 Dash pad:mad:

If it's going UPS.. insure it for over 5g's... it'll get there without a scratch on it. I used to run a warehouse (local cell phone CO.) where the owner was from Ireleand... He'd ship and recieve wine racks all the time... all insured over 5K... UPS never lost or damaged a one. I asked the driver why he was marking them when he loaded them.. and that's when he informed me of the 5K rule.