cheapest seller of walboro 307?

fireberd350

im soooo broke and my pump is bad so might as well get a walboro but i need to save any dollar i can

so far i found autoperformanceengineering.com has the cheapest @ $93 any 1 know of any cheaper?

correction:

i found jaysgn.com has it for $100 and it has a little "kit" with a new sock and whatever....probably go thru him...unless someone talks me out of it

Go to PTE and get the 340 for $139. I wish I did as I'm already out of pump with my 307....If you are set on getting a 307, I will sell you mine for $75 shipped. My 340 should be here next week.

$65 and its sold!

PS:
i dont need the 340...i got a hotair and its my daily driver...my goal is deep 13's..the 307 should be plenty

Okay, you win....we'll split the difference. ;)

$70 shipped.

I cannot send it until my 340 shows up this coming week. Let me know if this works for you. If so, I can do paypal or money order, which ever works best for you.

Thanks, Bill

definatly paypal as i have no poney in my account and ill worry about the credit later....i'd like the pump ASAP b/c i prefer not to carry around a mallet in my trunk like i am now, but if you need to wait i guess i have no choice....

wait just noticed you said this coming week...thats a lil too long....i think ill have to order one tomorrow....thanks anyways tho...

I purchased the racetronix 340 kit and I'm the kind of guy that would normally piece things together myself to save a dime. The kit is very professional and easy to install. I would definately recommend it.