Cheap pickup ($1200) wanted in NJ

green95ss

Poor car collector
I am moving soon, and will need a cheap truck to haul junk around and do some renovation on my new house--then I'll probably sell it next year. I'm not looking to spend more than $1200 and it doesn't need to be 4 wheel drive. I'd prefer a bigger truck rather than a small one, but condition and price depends on what I end up with.

Turbo Buick Content: I just got mine painted, and it looks great. Email me and I can send you pics.

Thanks,

Guhan
Morris Plains, NJ
green95ss@yahoo.com

I have a full size Chevy 1500 that I'm looking to sell. It's a 4.3L V6, 2WD, 180k on the ticker. Recent tune up including fuel filter, CTS and TPS. Tires have less than 10k on them. I've put less than 10k on in the last two years. I've put 400 miles on since October. It runs decent, no speed demon. The body is rough to fair. It's starting to rust through on the ds rocker panel. There's a dent in the ds door. It includes the bed toolbox. There's also a bed liner, too. This truck has always done what I've wanted it to. I've had it loaded up pretty good and it's always pulled it. Email me if you're interested.

Turbo Buick content: I'm selling my '86GN.

Thanks,

Steve.