1985 GN w/ 87 Motor Project in NJ

jason85gn

I am selling my project that I have had for years. The car is a roller now and the motor is on a stand ready to be put back in. Everything that I have for it is included in the sale. The following list are a few things that are done and parts to go with the car. The outside of the car is clean but the floors need to be replaced. I was in the process of replacing the floors so I do have new driver and passenger floor pans.
-The heads are ported with bigger valves and heavier springs.
-The motor is repainted
-All of the brackets, valve covers and intake are powder coated
-Hooker headers and the old Flowmaster 3" cat back w/ dual mufflers and 3" test pipe
-Stretch stock location intercooler
-2 sets of seats and interior plastics
-From the rear axle back underneath is painted and rear suspension done. UMI lower trail arms, Edelbrock
upper boxed trail arms, Moroso trick springs, drag shocks and an aftermarket solid sway bar powder coated black.
-Front suspension still stock but have tubular control arms, drag shocks, Moroso trick springs, 2WD S10 spindals
w/ calibers and a powder coated WS6 sway bar.
-Scanmaster, hot wire kit for fuel pump, Racetronix 255 fuel pump are just some of the stuff I have.
The car is located in Bergen County NJ about 15 minutes from the GWB.
I am asking $6000 or best offer. If you any questions please PM me and I will get back to you. I do have a lot more stuff to go with the car.