Chasing a miss need help

gsx7707

Ok this is what is happening,in park if i rev my engine i have a miss at around 3000rpm,while driving it is a steady miss under part throttle,under boost it seems to go away or at least its not affecting engine much.So far ive changed the fuel filter,changed all plugs reset my ecu and reseated chip.I also jumped my second pump just to eliminate the chance that my primary pump was going bad.it feels like the ignition is cutting on and off?thanks in advance for any help.

What type of spark plugs are you running? Inspect all your plug wires real good and make sure they are not laying on or near the manifolds. Check all your grounds at the back of the pass side head and the main ground on the front of the pass side head under the turbo. Also check your positive battery cable, make sure it is not hitting the down pipe and also make sure the terminal end of the cable is tight at the starter. I had the same issue when the main starter lug was cracked and it caused a miss. Also while the car is running unplug your cam sensor and go for a quick drive to see if it goes away. Make sure to plug it back in when you shutt it off or it will not start. Check your crank sensor for proper clearence to make sure it is not hitting the reluctor wheel. There are many more items to check for but this is a good start.

All these little things I have mentioned have been the cause of a random light miss in my car so its a good start for you. Also dont bother reving the engine in park,that is not going to help you diagnose the issue.

Alos list any mods if you have some and scan master reading if you have one of those.....if not I suggest you grab one.

thanks for your help i found the problem,my cam sensor button screw was loose tightened and fixed the problem.