Champion Iron's, ATR headers, ATR D/P, Aluminum drive shaft.. etc

Doing my best, but at work. "Pending ppl" will have little time to decide. If someone sends the money, it's sold.

Paypal is on the add... but here it is again for those that asked.
69bb454@ameritech.net
Thanks all.... home now so do my best with shipping quotes and questions.

Tracking numbers will be sent to your paypal e-mail address.
Thanks

Heads still available, but a few on the fence. Not setup for roller. I will put "SOLD" next to any item on first page when money is received.

Guy gave me price I couldn't refuse, so my Grand National is sold. Been picking up parts for the last few years with the intent to add later.. but things change. So here are a few items I have for sale right now. I'll be adding more as I find and take more pics. Have a FAST bank to bank & 72lb injectors with modded ecm to go with and a couple torque converters as well. But here's what I have so far. All prices do not include shipping and will need to add 3% if using paypal. Also willing to a package deal, just ask. Everything priced & O.B.O
1st - Champion Irons $750- SOLD
2nd - ATR stainless headers $650
3rd - ATR stainless Downpipe with external waste gate & O2 bung welded in. $450
4th -DynoTech Aluminum Driveshaft - Stock setup for 200r trans. $400 SOLD
5th - Billet belt tensioner ( paid $450 with the group buy here ) $250 SOLD-SHIPPED
6th - Beautiful valve covers with breathers and all hardware, don't make these anymore. $225 SOLD-SHIPPED
7th - Window rattle kit. $20 SOLD-SHIPPED
Paypal - 69bb454@ameritech.net
PM me any question, or I can send you my cell and we can talk. Parts located in Michigan. 48135

View attachment 261675 View attachment 261676 View attachment 261677 View attachment 261678 View attachment 261679 View attachment 261680 View attachment 261681 View attachment 261682 View attachment 261683 View attachment 261684
Can do $1000 Shipped in the U.S. for the ATR headers & D/P combo.

All parts sold have been shipped. Pm'd or e-mailed tracking.
Thanks

D/P and headers still available. Don't know if they will clear your application. Maybe someone will chime in, or you will have to do some research.