Champion Iron Heads, 60lb injectors, FAST classic

ryeguy87GN

87FSTGN
I have a set of champion iron heads that I used for two months with cometic head gaskets and arp head studs for sale. I am going a different direction. $850.00 plus shipping for heads studs and gaskets, all are used but with the gaskets some guys do reuse them your call I am basically throwing in head studs and gaskets for free. Pm me if interested or email me at rye_24@hotmail.com

60lb injectors for sale also used two months $150.00 plus shipping.

Fast classic sequential box updated for any O2 and just gone through from
craig who used to be with fast. It does have a harness but it is the old harness not the one from caspers. It requires splicing into existing wires, $750.00 plus shipping.

email me at rye_24@hotmail.com for details or questions, you can also pm me.

I have a set of champion iron heads that I used for two months with cometic head gaskets and arp head studs for sale. I am going a different direction. $850.00 plus shipping for heads studs and gaskets, all are used but with the gaskets some guys do reuse them your call I am basically throwing in head studs and gaskets for free. Pm me if interested or email me at rye_24@hotmail.com

60lb injectors for sale also used two months $150.00 plus shipping.

Fast classic sequential box updated for any O2 and just gone through from
craig who used to be with fast. It does have a harness but it is the old harness not the one from caspers. It requires splicing into existing wires, $750.00 plus shipping.

email me at rye_24@hotmail.com for details or questions, you can also pm me.

I'll take the injectors :smile:

pics of heads and FAST

here are some pics

Attachments

• SAM_1672.jpg
    SAM_1672.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 493
  • SAM_1673.jpg
    SAM_1673.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 497
  • SAM_1674.jpg
    SAM_1674.jpg